Apr 7, 2009

In the mind time

I did slow down a little on my physical work on the boat building, but I did make other people work for me ! I did work with vector works marine (www.vectorworksmarine.com) to make some toolings for my rudder, daggerboard and keel fine.

We had some technical challenges between the designer file, some modification made on my side and Vector Marine, but everything worked well at the end. Big thank you to Ben for his help getting the file straight !
Now I just have to get the shape shipped from Florida to me casa, and the make parts out of those mold !


J'ai un peu ralenti sur ma participation physique dans la construction du bateau, par contre je me suis mis a faire travers les autres pour moi !
En effet j'ai sous traite a Vector works marine (www.vectorworksmarine.com) la fabrication de moule pour mes safrans, derive et voile de quille.
Apres quelques challenges techniques entre les fichiers de l'architecte, quelques modifications de mon crues et le logiciel de Vector Works, nous avons reussi a se parler.
un grand grand merci a Ben pour avoir reussi a faire parler les fichiers !
Maintenant, il n'y a plus qu'a envoyer les moules depuis la Floride, et a fabrique des pieces !

No comments: